Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Back to school!

It was a big back to school year for the Copple household - Abigail started Kindergarten and Brody started Pre-K! To get Abigail excited for Kinder - like she needed any help - I made a kindergarten countdown board for her. She was excited to rip off a ring every day and countdown to the first day of school!
Kindergarten countdown!

One more day!
We also let Abigail have an end of the summer party with her 5 girlfriends she started preschool with in 2010! It's been really fun to watch these girls grow up together over the last three years. I loved having them all together before school started. All six girls went to different schools this year!
Playing together

Rapunzel girls (;

Emma, Tessa, Ella, Mallory, Ava & Abigail

First days of school went well for both kiddos. Abigail started back on Monday, August 26th. Here is Abigail on her first day of preschool in 2010, and the first day of Kinder in 2013:

Abigail:

I weigh 42 pounds.
My best friend's name is: Lily and Olivia and Emma and Ella
My favorite thing to play is: With my friends and hide&seek
My favorite color: Yellow
My favorite book: Pinkilicious
My favorite t.v. show: Wild Kratz
My favorite food: Water
When I grow up, I want to: Be a veterinarian
Something I really like: My friends
Something I really don't like: Getting sick
My favorite thing about myself: That I'm nice to other people
Something I want to do this year: Go to a football game - one with the Cowboys in it.


Brody started Pre-K on Tuesday, September 3rd, and speech therapy on Wednesday, Sept 4th. 

Brody: 

I weigh 40 pounds.
My best friend's name is: Abigail
My favorite thing to play is
: Rescue Bots
My favorite color: Blue
My favorite book: The Rainbow Book
My favorite t.v. show: Dora & Diego
My favorite food: Corn Dogs
When I grow up, I want to: Teach my kids when I grow up to be a teacher
Something I really like: Ride my bike and ride my scooter
Something I really don't like: Hitting and pushing
My favorite thing about myself: I like my hair because it's brown
Something I want to do this year: I want to ride my bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment