Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

First day of school!

Today concludes the first week of school for Abigail and Brody, and we couldn't be more proud of our kiddos! Abigail started Pre-K on Tuesday, and she went to school every day this week. Brody started on the same day, and went to preschool on Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday Brody started his speech therapy at the Early Childhood School, which he will attend twice a week. Both kids were happy when I picked them up each day, so that makes me feel really good. We are so grateful to be apart of such an amazing preschool community.

Here are a few pics from the first day of school:



Over the weekend, before preschool started, we asked the kids a couple of questions so we could remember what they were like at the beginning of Fall 2012. Here are their answers:


Abigail:

I weigh 38 pounds.
My best friend's name is: Brody, and all my friends are my favorite.
My favorite thing to play is: Barbies
My favorite color: Purple & Red
My favorite book: My Garden by Kevin Henkes
My favorite t.v. show: The Lorax or Barbie movies
My favorite food: Tacos
When I grow up, I want to: Be a mommy and an Olympian
Something I really like: Dressing up like a fairy
Something I really don't like: Bugs flying around in our yard.
My favorite thing about myself: That I like to hiphop dance.
Something I want to do this year: Ride my bike & be happy & play with my friends.




Brody:

I weigh 37 pounds.
My best friend's name is: Abigail.
My favorite thing to play is: Thomas the Train, Cars, Superheros
My favorite color: Purple
My favorite book: Monster Book by Ed Emberely
My favorite t.v. show: Cars
My favorite food: Corn Dogs
When I grow up, I want to: Be a football player... No! A teacher.
Something I really like: Gymnastics... doing cartwheels.
Something I really don't like: Flies (Brody likes to 'shoo' them away)
My favorite thing about myself: I like to play with cars.
Something I want to do this year: I want to learn how to fly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment